One year warranty
One year warranty on all products sold by Wicue.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
1. Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
2. Wicue must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
3. The defective item's serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required.
4. It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection.
Valid proof of purchase:
1. Order number from online purchases made through Wicue.
2. Sales invoice.
3. Dated sales receipt from an authorized Wicue reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).